Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday 13th! Feeling Lucky

Friday, Feb. 13th

Today is a big day in this part of the world. Every Friday 13th hundreds of Harley Davidson owners meet in Port Dover to show off their bikes and party.In the summer it's more like thousands.
It is also a day some believe is lucky or very unlucky.
I decided when I got up this morning I would try my luck on the scale. It wasn't a pretty result :). Hmm, I hope the rest of the day is lucky. Anyway I decided a picture of the one item in my home I hate but can't stay away from was in order.

6 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

I think this is a great picture, most would not think to take this one.

Denise said...

I don't even have a scale in my house! LOL! Need one, don't want one!

jandokan said...

I also hate it to stand on it...
but I do every morning...
so I keep in mind I have to loose some weight :P
Must loose some before August :D

Hugs Anja
Be smart, make art.

pammie~k said...

great pic candace!
I need to do one like this

Anonymous said...

Great idea for a pic of the day...
Now you have to get caught up...it's Monday already...I am getting caught up today...

shaZZa said...

big day indeed!! My son turned 16!!!