Saturday, August 22, 2009

August 16th Here we come U.S.A.


Today, Anja and I left following Bev to the U.S.A. I couldn't post while down there so it's catch up time. Here we are just entering Michigan on the Blue Water Bridge (I love that bridge). I have to tell you Anja and I had to go to the customs because Anja was from Netherlands. The customs people were awful. Very rude and mean. I was only in there because I was driving so I feel sorry for the ones that get the interviews. Other than that experience though we had a fantastic time.

2 comments:

debbieb said...

Beautiful bridge, sorry about Anja having such a hard time. Sometimes I think those people are on ego trips and having a bad day.

bevb said...

Deb, I sure think this one was having a terrible day. OMG he was terrible with me and I was alone.