Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jan 5 to Jan 9 Pictures

I am finally getting to post my pictures. I have been ill and just couldn't post. So without further ado here are the pictures. They are not as good as I like but I just wanted to get the picture taken for each day.

January 9
This is a picture of the tractor David is going to refurbish.


January 8th - I looked out the window and saw this beautiful Cardinal.
My arm was so sore I could hardly hold the camera so the picture is a little blurry.




















Jan 7th
This is my view from the bedroom window. I took the picture and straight back to bed.




January 6th
Came back from the Dr. with the news I have pulled a muscle in my back, neck and dislocated my shoulder. It hurts so bad. I had to get David to put the camera on the tripod as I couldn't hold it. I thought it only fitting to take a picture of the cause of my pain; THE WII!!!


Jan 5th
I'm still not feeling good so D brought me a present. I can't wait to feel better and try these.

No comments: